Skip to content
Call Now - Free Quote
- Always lock your front door if you are back in garden.
- Install a good quality lock and use a reputable locksmith.
- Don’t leave your Wheelie bins, ladders and tools because intruders could use them to break in.
- Don’t leave house keys along with car keys.
- When you leave, ensure your home looks ‘lived in’. Give a false impression that someone is around always
- Keep your windows, garden shed, garage is locked and secured.
- Ask your neighbours to clear your mail box, report any suspicious behaviour and use your driveway occasionally.
- Keep trees, lawn and shrubs trimmed so there is no place for burglars to hide.
- Don’t put your valuables (laptops, mobile, jewellery) visible from the outside of your home, like on dresser, beside windows or kitchen table.
- Always arm your security alarm whenever you leave your property.
- A visible external siren is brilliant – if it gets spotted
- Putting some protected security stickers on windows and yard signs is an extra display of security
- Change all the locks and alarm codes when you move into a new house.
- Keep your garage door closed and locked even when your car is not in the garage.